A foot (symbol: ft) is a unit of length. It is equal to 0.3048 m, and used in the imperial system of units and United States customary units. The unit of foot derived from the human foot. It is subdivided into 12 inches.
An inch (symbol: in) is a unit of length. It is defined as 1⁄12 of a foot, also is 1⁄36 of a yard. Though traditional standards for the exact length of an inch have varied, it is equal to exactly 25.4 mm. The inch is a popularly used customary unit of length in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- How many feet and inches are in 7023.2 cm?
- 7023.2 cm is equal to how many feet and inches?
- How to convert 7023.2 cm to feet and inches?
- What is 7023.2 cm in feet and inches?
- How many is 7023.2 cm in feet and inches?
meterscm.com © 2022