A foot (symbol: ft) is a unit of length. It is equal to 0.3048 m, and used in the imperial system of units and United States customary units. The unit of foot derived from the human foot. It is subdivided into 12 inches.
An inch (symbol: in) is a unit of length. It is defined as 1⁄12 of a foot, also is 1⁄36 of a yard. Though traditional standards for the exact length of an inch have varied, it is equal to exactly 25.4 mm. The inch is a popularly used customary unit of length in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
The centimeter (symbol: cm) is a unit of length in the metric system. It is also the base unit in the centimeter-gram-second system of units. The centimeter practical unit of length for many everyday measurements. A centimeter is equal to 0.01 (or 1E-2) meter.
- How many centimeters are in 69 feet and 11 inches?
- 69 feet and 11 inches is equal to how many centimeters?
- How to convert 69 feet and 11 inches to centimeters?
- What is 69 feet and 11 inches in centimeters?
- How many is 69 feet and 11 inches in centimeters?
meterscm.com © 2021